New Plugins for next GameNight

Talk about Myth, other games and anything else (within the rules)

New Plugins for next GameNight

Postby Omicron » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:34 pm

I wanted to ask if anybody has heard of or played the plugin Gladiators: Depredation. It is a semi mazz plugin, lasting to about an hour. But I think it is much better than mazz. He threw in a lot of unit types from many different plugins to make one terrific plug.

So, if you are willing to try something new, does anyone want to download this and try it? Either at the gamenight or a different time.

If not it, we could try Heroes and Madmen, or TroBall. Both are about 40 minutes long, and are kind of wacky. It is important to note that they have dirty unit descriptions for some of (most of) the units. I guess this isn't as bad since those OoH members who are minors are probably a lot older than when the rules were written.
Omicron

OoH Special Guest

Re: New Plugins for next GameNight

Postby Omicron » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:11 pm

Or we could do Clue, Knife in the Dark. It is an excellent port of the clue board game to myth! It makes for really fun games.

Well, the secret passages are buggy, they used to work but if you use them now your unit disappears. Maybe I will get something done one of these days and fix that so it is more playable.
Omicron

OoH Special Guest

Return to Gabber's Corner