More myth links...

Talk about Myth, other games and anything else (within the rules)

Postby The Elfoid_TFS » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:04 am

http://www.vrabbits.com/

Don't think you guys have that. The site isn't up anymore, but that's what's left of it, for what it's worth.
The Elfoid_TFS

OoH Special Guest

Postby Pyro » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:18 pm

I can't believe you guys don't have my page listed. :shock: I didn't even bother to check until now.

Pyro's Myth Lair

It has a link to the Myth Starter Guide if you wish to see it. I still need to finish that guide.
Pyro

OoH Member

Postby vinylrake » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:18 pm

"you guys"?

ahem. You are linked to over on _my_ site....

http://mything.org/links

And I think the Myth Starter Guide is GREAT. In fact, I think it's so great, I just linked to it to the main page sidebar - when you go to Mything.org you'll see it over on the right side of the page right between "what is myth" and the mariusnet link!

well done. (now FINISH it!) ;)
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Postby Baak » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:51 pm

I had no idea you had your own site. Squeaky wheel gets the grease. ;)

I'll add it to the Mything Links page shortly.
Baak

OoH Founding Member<br />Site Admin

Postby Baak » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:42 pm

It has been added. :)

BTW, where's the link to "us guys" on your site?!? :shock: :shock: :shock:

;)
Baak

Postby Pyro » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:54 pm

Hehe, I knew you had my page on your site VR. If there is a Myth related site, I bet you have it in there. A few days ago I decided to update my page, since I hadn't touched it for more than a year. I'm still going to update it some more, don't worry an OoH link will be there. :)

I figured you guys would know I had a page since I had it listed for my profile's website since I registered to this forum!
Pyro

OoH Member

Postby sillek » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:29 am

Vr, your order of toilet paper link should be changed from tpclan.net to clantp.net
sillek

OoH Member

Postby vinylrake » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:37 am

sillek Wrote:Vr, your order of toilet paper link should be changed from tpclan.net to clantp.net

thanks sill - I appreciate the info. change has been made.

ps. I just downloaded this nifty Firefox extension that lets you check all the links on a page - it color codes the results so you can check all your links at once. tre cool. It's called LinkChecker. Now that I have an easy way to check links I'll clean up my links section.
vinylrake

Postby vinylrake » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:48 am

Speaking of links baak, looks like the OoH BAttleplan is gone (or moved) from it's old home on udogs hl server.

The link below no longer works.

http://hl.udogs.net/files/Uploads/OoH%2 ... 20Uploads/

I tried poking around a teeny bit and couldn't find it - but I am checking a bunch of links so didn't put more than a few minutes into poking.
vinylrake

Postby Baak » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:48 am

vinylrake Wrote:Speaking of links baak, looks like the OoH BAttleplan is gone (or moved) from it's old home on udogs hl server.

The link below no longer works.

http://hl.udogs.net/files/Uploads/OoH%2 ... 20Uploads/

I tried poking around a teeny bit and couldn't find it - but I am checking a bunch of links so didn't put more than a few minutes into poking.

Yeah, I think I requested it be pulled off the udogs HL awhile back, since it was impractical to keep it updated and there were lots of old versions of plugins there. There's no reason not to use the BP page itself anymore.

I mirrored (read: blatantly copied) the TP and a couple other links to the Mything Links page on the OoH site. Only thing I caught on mything.org with a cursory glance was that you have "Myth Addict" as the title for "Myth Addicts". Very minor, but I know you - like me - are a nit-picker. ;)

That FF plugin is pretty neat - only thing it doesn't do (which is what I found out with my PHP version of the same) is tell you when a site is no longer pointing to relevant information (i.e. it's dumping back to the hosting company's main page or to something entirely non-Myth-like). Still, it's mighty handy. :)
Baak

PreviousNext

Return to Gabber's Corner