More myth links...

Talk about Myth, other games and anything else (within the rules)

Postby The Elfoid_TFS » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:54 pm

Check out http://www.lol.com for a small but quality site.
The Elfoid_TFS

OoH Special Guest

Postby vinylrake » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:08 pm

[quote="The Elfoid_TFS"]But it lets you see a little of Clem's sites. Happier VR?[/url]

Not noticeably. But that's probably because I have at least portions of all of those sites saved somewhere.

For real interactive chunky goodness you could always try the internet archive to see what the Mill looked likein it's prime. Coincidently RDF v2.0 is on the front page in the "Recent Top Downloads" section on the right side of the page. Also a few other OoH standards - Keep Across the River, Grilling Grounds, and The Great Divide.
Last edited by vinylrake on Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Postby Baak » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:37 pm

Wow! That brings back some memories... :D
Baak

OoH Founding Member<br />Site Admin

Postby Tireces » Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:35 am

Awww, link doesnt work 4 me :( Any idea why ?
Tireces

Postby vinylrake » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:56 am

Is it timing out, or are you just not seeing things right?

I sometimes get timeouts when the site is too busy, and you probably need to have javascript turned on for things to load right.

Actually I just checked and it appears the site itself if either down or completely overwhelmed.
vinylrake

Postby The Elfoid_TFS » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:04 am

On the subject of Myth links, check the hitcount for my Galleria Mythica on PlayMyth.net - 2888 clicks since 1st October. I am the highest hitter on the site, even thought other sites have been up a lot longer. And that's just hits from their link. Who the hell is clicking it? There's not THAT many guys who can gain anything from it.
The Elfoid_TFS

OoH Special Guest

Postby vinylrake » Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:56 am

People are curious animals.

Probably either A) people who want to see if there are any hot babes playing myth (I know I hit your site at LEAST once a week checking for new hot Myth babe pictures)

or

People just curious about what their online friends, enemies and/or myth personalities look like.
vinylrake

Postby The Elfoid_TFS » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:37 pm

I averaged it out a few days ago. The mean hits is 26 a day. That's a lot of repeat-checks for a community that is 600 people tops getting the link from PlayMyth.net (Bungie.net's general Bungie fans would have gone to the link in their forums, and MariusNet users would have found it on places like Project Magma).

Hot girls and old friends are something I'd look for, but 26 hits a day would be 182 visitors a week (it can't be the same people checking day after day, they'd have it in their favourites by now).

I do have more Teenie photos VR, but she didn't say 'put them up', so I didn't. Her website's got them.

[url]http://teeniemartini.anywebcam.com/bahamas.jpg[[/url]
The Elfoid_TFS

OoH Special Guest

Postby vinylrake » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:39 pm

I am as all for hot babe pix as the next guy, but if you aren't putting someone's pictures up on your website because you don't have permission to do so, isn't it a little rude to post a link to those pictures? Especially since no one even _asked_ for the links?

(hint: The answer is "Yes, that is rude".)
vinylrake

Postby The Elfoid_TFS » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:03 am

Its in her Myth quote and her playmyth.net account URL. And her playmyth.net forum account URL. She says in her quote 'head to my site for pics of me'. Cant see her hiding em :O
The Elfoid_TFS

OoH Special Guest

PreviousNext

Return to Gabber's Corner