Myth Starter Guide

Talk about Myth, other games and anything else (within the rules)

Re: Myth Starter Guide

Postby Frumius » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:33 pm

The rumours are premature.
Frumius

OoH Member<br />2000 Club

Postby vinylrake » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:08 pm

Dang frum you had to go and ruin my dreams.

I was hoping no one would reply for another 3.5 years so I could say "See? I was right!"
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Postby Frumius » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Oh, I see.

Start counting ----->NOW<------
Frumius

OoH Member<br />2000 Club

Postby Pyro » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:06 am

This takes me back. Turns out the original link in the first post still works if you change dot com to dot ws. Came back because the Myth devs are tinkering with a new Myth2 update. While I was here I noticed VR finally let his sites die.

But this Wayback Machine link works. Maybe use this one Baak. Some day I may update it (yes, really) and will let you know.
Pyro

OoH Member

Postby vinylrake » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:02 pm

oh yeah, sorry about not giving you a head's up Pyro. honestly forgot there was anything on the mythgraveyard site that anyone used.

i didn't drop my web hosting service I just let the domain name registration expire, so if you need the latest version of the starter guide I should have it on either my webhost account or on a local HD.
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Postby Pyro » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:59 pm

Yeah, no problem. I had been absent from Myth for over a year myself. I may have a copy lying around in my drive but would need to look. Not a high priority at the moment. By the way the Magma devs are working on a new build of Myth2. Not a major update, just something small. If any of you are private testers, maybe we can test the latest build at some point. Weekends are ideal for me though given this cold weather, weekdays at night time will also work.

At some point the GateofStorms account system changed. So if any of you were not active, you may need to make a new account if you want one. It is now tied to a Steam account. However, you don't gain much at all with a real account. You can stick with a guest account and even keep any name you want. Anything for login and password is blank.
Pyro

OoH Member

Postby Baak » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:11 pm

Hey Guys,

I have *just* managed to get back onto the OoH Forums and have started re-reading old posts.

Too funny: I have been thinking recently about "reforming the band" and have just today (March 30, 2018) started the process, so will definitely be contacting you in the near future.

Piecing together emails/contacts - if you have any, feel free to forward them to me here - I haven't yet got the baak@orderofhpak.com email activated, so using the private messages here is best for now.

Hope all is well with everyone - all good here.

Cheers,
Baak

P.S. Vinylrake: I have not been monitoring the baak@orderofhpak.com email for _years_ so apologies for missing your email(s).
Baak

OoH Founding Member<br />Site Admin

Postby sillek2 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:06 pm

(:
sillek2

Postby all4masti » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:50 am

It looks very interesting.
all4masti

Previous

Return to Gabber's Corner