Aren't weekends lovely ?

Talk about Myth, other games and anything else (within the rules)

Aren't weekends lovely ?

Postby sillek » Thu May 19, 2005 5:26 pm

The national weather service has issued an "excessive heat warning" for my area [phoenix] ):

Saturdays high temperatures for the desert areas of South-Central and SouthWest Arizona and extreme SouthEast California will range from 106 at Carefree to around 111 or 112 degrees most locations including the greater Phoenix and Yuma areas.
sillek

OoH Member

Postby vinylrake » Thu May 19, 2005 7:55 pm

Sounds like a good weekend to stay indoors and play myth. of course, I can't think of a weather that ISN'T conducive to playing myth...
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Postby sillek » Thu May 19, 2005 8:54 pm

Doesn't matter whether it's indoors or not..no air conditioning ):
sillek

OoH Member

Postby Two Saks » Thu May 19, 2005 9:13 pm

you live in AZ without AC? Dang Sill, you are one tough hombre ;)

It was raining in Northern CA today, man I hope it's the last rain until November, I can't wait for the heat.
Two Saks

OoH Founding Member<br />3000 Club

Postby Baak » Thu May 19, 2005 10:38 pm

Ah, that explains your occasional "absence" lately during games, Sillek - you've blacked out from the heat! :D Here I thought it was a new girlfriend, streaming video and/or chat multi-tasking... ;)

Seriously, I thought it was illegal to be without A/C in AZ...
Baak

OoH Founding Member<br />Site Admin

Postby sillek » Fri May 20, 2005 3:51 am

Well, nobody wants to hire me because I don't have experience. Of course...no money means no college which means not enough learning. I don't know about the rest of the country, but man does Phoenix s00k jobwise for unskilled people like me right now.

You'd think 60-70words per minute could get a simple typing job. Especially since I know the basics of Word on Mac or PC. Doesn't matter..somebody with a year of experience that types 20wpm gets the job.

I guess they count being a Myth player as an asset ? Jeez..and for the last..five, six years I thought I was doing it to further my life ! I thought being skilled with both Myrk Giants andWWII soldiers would be so... well, no punch like here. For the life of me I just can't find an end to that joke ..

Baak Wrote:thought it was a new girlfriend,

Seriously..you'd think that my leet dorf taunting skills would be a huge turn on for them ! I guess I should have went with the ghôl taunt after all..
sillek

OoH Member

Postby Miltiades » Sat May 21, 2005 11:13 am

sillek Wrote:
Baak Wrote:thought it was a new girlfriend,

Seriously..you'd think that my leet dorf taunting skills would be a huge turn on for them ! I guess I should have went with the ghôl taunt after all..

I can assure you that MT isn't having any more luck with the ghol taunt. Personally, I'm four years into the study of Bre'Unor taunting. It has got to pay off soon!
Miltiades

OoH Member<br />1000 Club

Postby Two Saks » Sat May 21, 2005 11:36 am

I'm going for the sympathy angle by practicing The Barons mutterings. I'm expecting it to be a real chick-magnet.
Two Saks

OoH Founding Member<br />3000 Club

Return to Gabber's Corner