"Imprisoned" released

Talk about Myth, other games and anything else (within the rules)

Postby vinylrake » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:59 pm

gugusm Wrote:Hey VR, thanks for playing and I hope you really liked it.

I know about the thing that you mentioned here... read hints, I even wrote about that there, because it's an inevitable little bug I think, but that's not my fault. This will happen when you place your units before teleportation too close to the wall... piece of terrain type around them teleports as well (at least that's how I see it), so they can't get through the area, where wall was before disappearing. However, I wrote about it in hints and even made new formation type, so you can avoid it much easier. Thanks and have fun :)

Ah - I saw that in the hints, but didn't realize that was what it was talking about. No worries though - I've played it several times and it doesn't happen all that often.

One other thing,

<<spoiler alert>>

I know in the hints it said to be careful which item the captain(heron) is using so you don't have any friendly fire accidents in close quarters - I didn't know I had to be careful about the captain/heron himself! I was fighting a myrk 1-1 with the captain and used the stoning artifact and stoned MYSELF (and the myrk). I was dissapointed but laughed at how stupid I was to stone myself!
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Postby gugusm » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:27 pm

Hmm, I did it by myself too, but I think it's hmm... funny? ;)

And I'm really glad that you like it :)
gugusm

Previous

Return to Gabber's Corner