OOH passworded games

Talk about Myth, other games and anything else (within the rules)

OOH passworded games

Postby Sonixboom » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:01 pm

when are these mythical (no pun intended) OOH games and how do I become a part I am sick of this suiciding mess and it is making me mad. I need a place where people like one another and can relax and enjoy a great wholesome game of myth like on bungienet. Please ask around and see if you can get me accepted into the loop. I would love to be able to get that password and join in the festivities.

-Sonixboom
Sonixboom

Postby vinylrake » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:18 pm

Saturday night is OoH game night. >10:30pm EST

You need to get a member of OoH to recommend you join in the OoH games. Generally people like to play some myth with a person to get some idea what they are like before they'll recommend that person to the rest of OoH. Check the main page for the list of members, and if you see any of us online ask to play with us or join in whatever game we are in. Play a few games, then ask if the person will recommend you as a special guest.

People from OoH I see online the most are Sillek, Lank, Pyro, and Zak (though not much since MWC08). If you don't see any of them you could try to set up a time when you could play with someone on OoH - but be patient people have real lives and responsibilities it might be a few days before someone is available.. I am often around, frum might be if you offer him some cookies, if you offer cash you could probably get anyone to play with you (just kidding about the cash part).

Also, often on Saturday nights (ooh game night) if there aren't many OoHers/guests present the host will take the password off the game opening it up to anyone who wants to play. (host is very quick to boot rude people) Once a person joins and is determined to be a civil player s/he is generally welcome to play with OoH as long as s/he has the maps and plugins being used. hint: If you want to try this, be sure you have EVERYTHING from the OoH Battleplan before you join. we don't like to sit around waiting for people to download maps (nothing personal). Everything on the page means the 3 bigzip files and the first few files in the individual file list (the ones with an 'updated' date). You could just download individual maps and plugins, but downloading the bigzips and the handful of files updated since those were last updated are much simpler.
Last edited by vinylrake on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Postby Sonixboom » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:24 pm

ya i have 5.21GB of plugins i have every map from this site and mariusnet.

Ill ask sillek i see him around alot :) thanks VR

-Sonixboom
Sonixboom

Postby vinylrake » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:29 pm

I get the impression that sill is often afk (unless he is just ignoring me for some reason. jk sill.) so if you ask and he doesn't answer, don't take it personally.
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Postby Sonixboom » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:30 pm

ya hes like that on the UDOGS hotline as well :)

-Sonixboom
Sonixboom

Postby Frumius » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:42 pm

Hi, Sonix. I got your PM from mariusnet, but I think vr's reply will suffice.

Yeah, just play with some of us when you see us and we'll get to know you (as vr said).
Frumius

OoH Member<br />2000 Club

Return to Gabber's Corner