Welcome to OOHTOWN?

Talk about Myth, other games and anything else (within the rules)

Postby Frumius » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:54 pm

Hi, Spa, glad you came over.

Yes, you'd be a good fit around here. I've always enjoyed your presence in games and lobby stuff. I heartily endorse you!

Mb Baak will move this to its own thread.

Spa Wrote:(my GfH tag was out to the cleaners)

Heh, most of us are geezers around here, too, but we do have a couple minors among us, as you may have gleaned from the posts above (which won't be there of course if Baak moves this to its own thread, which is ok). So we keep that in mind at all times.

So you were in both fs and GfH? You know wwo is a Special Guest here, but he hasn't played with us in like a year or so.
Frumius

OoH Member<br />2000 Club

Postby Baak » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Spa, you've also been tipped to be an OoH Special Guest (for the non-Special Guests out there it means the player has played with one or more OoH'ers and has been recommended for SG status in our private forums).

You should now have access to additional forums and the Special Guest Instructions.

Cheers. :)
Baak

OoH Founding Member<br />Site Admin

Postby Frumius » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:48 pm

Schwing!
Frumius

Postby Spa » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:47 pm

allo boys.

Ok, so I failed to prepare well for the most recent OOH night - and despite the valiant efforts of some of you, and of course of a few ole CP pals - I had neglected to download the BP. So, the games were as red, as my face.

I am here to let you know I have captured and (hopefully) retained the SG password, and I have DLed all three of the BP packs.

If one of you could tap me on the shoulder again, the next gaming night - that'd be super dooper. I will, however, check back for a response in the coming days.

Cheerio.
Spa

OoH Special Guest

Postby Frumius » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Wha--? I thought you were banned!

J/K :D

Sorry, poor joke. But I laughed anyway! But, as you'd know if you had a surveillance system in my house, I'm about the only one who really does laugh at my jokes. So thank goodness I'm around.

Usually a couple nights before Saturday Baak or someone else will post an "In-Out Status" (no, don't get too personal with us) thread in The Mudpit or BattlePlan Updates forums.

But I'd be happy to give you a special nudge. Do you have your forum prefs set so that a PM here will notify you?
Frumius

Previous

Return to Gabber's Corner