Mo's Bacon Bar

Talk about Myth, other games and anything else (within the rules)

Postby Baak » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:26 am

LegacyTyphoon Wrote:I dunno if I should be apalled, go buy some, or pre-emptively sit on the toilet for an hour.
I mean I understand the whole, massive amounts of meat and the sweet + salty thing. But...uh...yeah it just sounds odd, guess I have to try it now.

Heh -- I posted this thread out of pure insanity. Especially the non-bacon-bar bacon stuff -- they're hideous! I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

I'll wait to see what Milt's she-friend says before investing $7.39 in a bar (they don't have the mini ones at our Whole Foods). ;)
Baak

OoH Founding Member<br />Site Admin

Postby Duffiek » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:10 pm

I'm ok with bacon especially on camping trips. :) mmmmmmm.
Duffiek

OoH Member

Postby Two Saks » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:49 pm

Awesome!
Truffles filled with bacon fat by Xmas 2009. In stockings everywhere, Can't wait!

PS...Anyone else grow up with the jar of bacon fat in the fridge? In our house it was this bizarre silver jar with a black lid shaped like a bell pepper. Occasionally, as a little kid, when no one else was around, I would sneak in the kitchen, carefully remove the slippery jar, open the lid and just look.
Whoaaaa....What is this stuff?? It looked WEIRD.

Recently while visiting my parents, I noticed the exact same bacon jar in the fridge. It looked like an alien pod sitting in the back of the fridge waiting for years to splatter me. The ripple of time repeats and again, when no one is around, I carefully open the lid.
Whoaaaa...this *$#% looks like something the Horta left behind after a weekend in Vegas.

PPS no bacon tastes as sweet at the one you steal from Baak with 1 sec left in the game.

PPPS I often wonder what is the taste of bacon after the Frumius wight blast. It smells good going by.

PPPPS Myth tourneys hate balls. Too bad for us.
Two Saks

OoH Founding Member<br />3000 Club

Postby Baak » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:26 pm

Two Saks Wrote:Recently while visiting my parents, I noticed the exact same bacon jar in the fridge. It looked like an alien pod sitting in the back of the fridge waiting for years to splatter me. The ripple of time repeats and again, when no one is around, I carefully open the lid.
Whoaaaa...this *$#% looks like something the Horta left behind after a weekend in Vegas.

LOL!! :lol:

P.S. Was it near the jar of Kim Chee that never emptied? Right by the Umbushi Plums? :sick:
Baak

OoH Founding Member<br />Site Admin

Postby Duffiek » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Hey Two Saks! :) Are we gonna see you this Saturday ( the 28th )?
Duffiek

OoH Member

Postby Two Saks » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:23 pm

Hi Duffiek - I will be there on Sat, can't wait!
Two Saks

Postby vinylrake » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:12 am

i like how completely unable to stay on topic OoH is. somehow we turn a topic about chocolate covered bacon into a Myth Tournament attendence discussion.

(seriously, I find this funny - it's not a criticizm)

ps. I'll be there Sat.
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Postby Frumius » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:28 am

I think Duff meant regular Ooh night. He's not on the team.

But I think he forgot he might be at his cousin's house.
Frumius

OoH Member<br />2000 Club

Postby vinylrake » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:50 am

Ah, and I was assuming TS was referring to TWS since we KNOW he has given up Myth gaming night for other, er... more uh... 'esoteric' pursuits.
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Postby Two Saks » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:00 pm

Heh heh VR, unfortunately things have been much less er...'esoteric'. Since late last fall, it's been all about keeping a business alive. On one hand it's sooked big time, stress and worry blah blah, on the other hand it's been oddly thrilling. Shakes things up, clarifies what you really need and what you don't, new possibilities that more calm water somehow hid from you. Anyway, I do miss the myth esoteric, like a 20 minute bacon deathmatch on knuckles at 2am. It's like multi-colored popcorn erupting in the middle. Looking forward to playing some myth again.

And this thread started with chocolate covered bacon? I love it :)
Two Saks

PreviousNext

Return to Gabber's Corner