Game time?!

Talk about Myth, other games and anything else (within the rules)

Game time?!

Postby The Elfoid_TFS » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:24 am

4 pm CST/10 pm GMT/5 pm EST was what Dant asked me for in an AIM conversation. I said that'd probably be fine, I'd e-mail my team to check but I was fairly sure it'd be fine. All my team's showing up then. I just saw he made a forum post on TWS forums saying you guys are showing up at 2 pm EST? Well, we're not gonna be there because the entire team's prepped for the time you asked us to be.

I can get ahold of Trev and Youngsy, but if you call fallback we're effectively fore-fitting. I suggest if you guys are all getting online at 2 pm EST someone just tell the team to come back 3 hours later? I know your chances of winning increase dramatically if you call fallback, but it's not gonna be any fun for you. And we DID do this purely to accomodate you - fallback would have worked perfect for us but I told the team you didn't want it till later and they all ok'd that. Other than Ruin who hasn't been online in ages but we don't care - we'll play without him if we have to.

EDIT: the conversation -

22:33:33 Dantexxxx: 5pm EST sunday?
22:34:49 theelfoidn00b: 10 pm GMT that is? I imagine that's so. I'll shoot out an e-mail now and I can't think why that'd be a problem
22:34:58 Dantexxxx: okeydokey
The Elfoid_TFS

OoH Special Guest

Postby addictwtji » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:36 pm

hoping a couple things here

1) this forum has no access to non sgs etc as the link was provided on the tws site.

2) that those are not real sns cuz its not cool to give out peoples info like that

3) that we can play at the new time? it seemed to work better for lots of people anyway so im not seeing a huge problemo here.
addictwtji

Postby Frumius » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:17 pm

addictwtji Wrote:hoping a couple things here

1) this forum has no access to non sgs etc as the link was provided on the tws site.
2) that those are not real sns cuz its not cool to give out peoples info like tha

This is public, but I don't see any sensitive info. Not sure what sns are.

Elfie, I think Dant thought you would get back to him about that later time. You couldn't know for sure until you heard back from your team mates, so it would be natural for Dant to wait and see what you found out... before the fallback time.
Last edited by Frumius on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frumius

OoH Member<br />2000 Club

Postby vinylrake » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:24 pm

Frumius Wrote:This is public, but I don't see any sensitive info. Not sure what sns are.

Posting AIM signons w/o permission isn't really in the best form.
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Postby Frumius » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:26 pm

Ohhhhhh.... well, see, I didn't even know tht's what those are. I wonder if I can sell them....?

Really, mb one of you admins can edit out the signon parts.
Frumius

OoH Member<br />2000 Club

Return to Gabber's Corner