hey

Talk about Myth, other games and anything else (within the rules)

hey

Postby lucifer » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:46 am

Hey guys! I dunno if i've posted on the right section. Just played some games today with Ts, Queso, Lank, CS... just got insterstead with the whole diff maps u guys play. I'd like to play more times with you guys. What time do u guys play? How do i get invited to play with u all?

Take care everyone!
lucifer

OoH Special Guest

Postby lank » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:38 am

if you want to be a special guest, you've done 3/4 of the things you need to do already. we might need to go into a quiet huddle and murmur a little between ourselves, but i had fun with you and will vouch for you to become a special guest (not least because you enjoyed weirdobodomons ;) ).

if others want to get to know you first, we might have some unpassworded games next weekend (about the time you were with us tonight), so if you come on and we're passworded, put a note up here and hopefully someone will see it or see you in the lobby.

some of the basic rules (which i'm mentioning for formality's sake, if nothing else) are that we keep the language PG-rated, as a couple of us have kids who play with us, that you should ideally be up to date with the battle plan or be prepared to sit out games and that should we award you with the password you never ever ever give it to anyone else on pain of being tickled to death by a thousand angry furry kittens with sharp little claws and tiny pointy teeth. yes, we keep them on hand at all times, ready to deploy at a moment's notice. poor VR has to look after them, which is why he's so tired all the time and bows out early. (baak just misses games because he's lazy and spends all his time at work.)

but the most important rule of all is that you have fun! and failing that is its own punishment, i think. ;)
lank

OoH Member

Postby lucifer » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:34 pm

THANKS LANK!! I really had a great time. I'll be on next weekend for sure ;). I'll just post here if any problem show up!

Good week everyone

take care
lucifer

OoH Special Guest

Postby Baak » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:53 am

lucifer: I've updated your status to OoH Special Guest, which means you now have access to additional forums and the Special Guest Instructions.

Everything's in there (and I do mean everything) so it's all in one handy place. A lot of it you are probably already familiar with.

Let us know if you have any questions. Looking forward to playing with you someday myself. :)
Baak

OoH Founding Member<br />Site Admin

Postby vinylrake » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:17 am

Baak Wrote:Let us know if you have any questions. Looking forward to playing with you someday myself. :)

Just to manage your expectations Lucifer, despite what Baak says above, you shouldn't EXPECT to actually play with Baak - he's usually busy with 'real life' (though most of us in ooh suspect that the 'baak' we see here online is really just an AI 'bot' set up to manage the forums and stuff) In fact we have some special guests who have been playing with OoH for YEARS who have never ever played a game with baak.
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Postby Monstertool » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:04 pm

LOL VR
Monstertool

OoH Member<br />2000 Club

Postby lucifer » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:58 pm

heh i think i have seen baak online sometimes quite ago =P!!! Leave work behind n get ur myth cd to play w us this weekend baak ;P!
lucifer

OoH Special Guest

Postby lucifer » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:27 pm

hey guys get ur myth cd on:)!!! i just got back and everyone left :(
lucifer

OoH Special Guest

Postby Duffiek » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:27 am

oh. sry about that luc :(
Duffiek

OoH Member

Return to Gabber's Corner