Soulblighter.net - multi-lingual Myth website

Talk about Myth, other games and anything else (within the rules)

Soulblighter.net - multi-lingual Myth website

Postby gugusm » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:37 am

Hey guys, some of you maybe already know (Pyro for sure ;) ) that we've made a new multi-lingual website dedicated to Myth game series. Here's my post from Project Magma forums, I think that everything what I wanted to say about is there:

"Here is the link: http://www.soulblighter.net/

Well, it's been already up since some time, but now it is done and is entirely completed in two language versions: Polish and English. Soulblighter.net contains a lot of interesting information about Myth, gallery, useful links and more. Also, don't forget to regularly check for upcoming news. Soon, we'll post an interview with Mariusnet admin, PurplePeopleEater (PPE). Enjoy!

Our goal was to make a lot more different language versions and we still hope that this goal can be achieved. Also, if you want to help us with creating new language version, then we will be more than happy! Me (gugusm) and Tireces are the admins, so if you want to help us or just have some questions, suggestions etc. regarding Soulblighter.net, you can PM us here on Project Magma forums or on The Nine clan forums: http://forums.haravikk.com/thenine/

I'm not sure if Tireces checks forums as often as I do, so if you can't conact him, contact me then and I'll answer you as soon as I can for sure.

So, check this site out and hope you'll like it ;) "

Also, if you could change a link in your 'Links' section which directs to the Myth Polska website which is currently down, because vast majority of this site is now a part of Soulblighter.net. So if you can, just switch 'Myth Polska' with 'Soulblighter.net' please, it's almost the same site, but expanded. Thank you and as I wrote on Project Magma, I really hope you'll like our new site :)
gugusm

Postby Baak » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:02 pm

Very cool stuff! :)

I've updated the link in Mything links as well. Let me know if you want me to use different text for the description.
Baak

OoH Founding Member<br />Site Admin

Postby Baak » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:29 pm

P.S. I updated the link and the forum link -- they didn't "take" the first time for some reason.
Baak

OoH Founding Member<br />Site Admin

Postby gugusm » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:50 am

That's cool, thanks Baak :)
gugusm

Return to Gabber's Corner