Betatesters needed for new Greek Myth2 Conversion

Talk about Myth, other games and anything else (within the rules)

Betatesters needed for new Greek Myth2 Conversion

Postby vinylrake » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:42 pm

I am trying to get a handful of people (at least 5) together to help do some testing on an awesome new Myth II historical conversion based on ancient greece - all new units, models, scenery, etc. The author (carlinho) needs to do some testing and I suggested OoH might be able to help him. I suggested a hour of Ooh Sunday AM gametime some sunday AM - he has commitments from 12noon mnet time (9AM PST) on so it would just be an hour tops of testing - from 11AM mnet time to Noon mnet time.

If you are willing to test and can make a commitment to be there next Sunday (1/10) at 11AM mnet time please let me know and I'll get a link to the plugin so we can dl ahead of time. We'll test his map/plugs for an hour then go back to normal mything.
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Postby lank » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:52 am

dang, i've been drooling over screenshots of that for ages. if the morning OoH session weren't at 1am monday morning, i'd be there!
lank

OoH Member

Postby Omicron » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:45 am

Unless your invitation was only to OoH members,
I can make it most likely. GIMEE DA LINK :p
Thanks for setting this up Vinylrake, sounds like fun.
Omicron

OoH Special Guest

Postby vinylrake » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:04 am

Omicron Wrote:Unless your invitation was only to OoH members,
I can make it most likely. GIMEE DA LINK :p
Thanks for setting this up Vinylrake, sounds like fun.

omi - if you weren't welcome you never would have even seen this message ;) - so you are welcome to join in! I am basically wanting to provide some testers for Carlinho who won't whine and moan if something is broken or the unit mix is unbalanced on a map (something carlinho is expecting in these first tests). Feedback is good and will help Carlinho fine tune things but he's been working on these a long time - he obviously wants his units/maps to be 'just right' - so I don't want just random wankers who might be rude and-or discourage him in some way from finishing/releasing this project. I am really looking forward to this plug/tagset's release!

Carlinho is finishing up a plug for testing, as soon as I get a couple more rsvps I'll ask him for the link - though it may not be available till mid week or even the weekend.
vinylrake

Postby Omicron » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Thank you, I'll try and keep myself under control. ;)
Omicron

OoH Special Guest

Postby Miltiades » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Dang, that sounds fun! Unfortunately, I'll be backpacking that weekend so can't make it.

I swear, VR knows my schedule somehow and plans these fun events when he knows I can't make it!
Miltiades

OoH Member<br />1000 Club

Postby vinylrake » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:56 pm

That's true Milt, but as your arch-nemesis not only do I plan fun things for times you are away, but I also pay people not to show up when you ARE around, and if they do I make sure they make sure you don't have any fun.
vinylrake

Postby lank » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:00 am

well, i'm going on a 90km ride (about 60 miles, for you yanks) on monday, so i'm out of this beta testing round whatever the case.
lank

OoH Member

Postby vinylrake » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:26 am

omi, please read your pms.

anyone else going to be around at 11AM Sunday AM let me know so I can get you download info. CK? HS?
vinylrake

Postby Omicron » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:17 pm

I have the plugin, if there is another testing session, well i won't make it if its this weekend, in fact I'll be indisposed for the weekend for a couple weeks now.
Omicron

OoH Special Guest

Next

Return to Gabber's Corner