Myth!

Talk about Myth, other games and anything else (within the rules)

Postby Baak » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Just left a message with HedgeSnake/CobraKid and Two Saks. Hopefully they will be able to join in the fun.

Anyone ever hear from Frumius? Seemed like he dropped off the face of the Earth after that brief spat of OoH Turmoil once upon a time. He's still got a PM from me here he's never opened...
Baak

OoH Founding Member<br />Site Admin

Postby Omicron » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:38 pm

I'll be around from 7 pm till 9:45 pm EDT.
Omicron

OoH Special Guest

Postby lank » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:26 pm

Miltiades Wrote:Nice Lank! The 58km or 90km?

Can't you hook up a generator to power your laptop so you can play while biking? Might want to get some collision avoidance software too. . .

Milt

i'll be on the 90km ride, but won't be making the return journey under my own steam. :P

as for collision avoidance software, i think the best option really is to clone myself and develop memory-merging software that runs overnight when i plug in so we both don't diverge. it will be much safer that way, i reckon.
lank

OoH Member

Postby vinylrake » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:43 pm

HS said he and CK will be there, though they just moved and are experiencing some computer difficulties. HS tried to blame it on Blake dl'ing huge java games, but we all know what that means...

Frum posted on the other thread late this afternoon saying he's probably in for tomorrow night.

Skarg and Queso are confirmed yeses, as is one other person whose email I don't recognize ('pvk'?). :(
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Postby lank » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:51 pm

vinylrake Wrote:HS said he and CK will be there, though they just moved and are experiencing some computer difficulties. HS tried to blame it on Blake dl'ing huge java games, but we all know what that means...

Frum posted on the other thread late this afternoon saying he's probably in for tomorrow night.

Skarg and Queso are confirmed yeses, as is one other person whose email I don't recognize ('pvk'?). :(

pvk is skarg. good to know he's still around. :D
lank

OoH Member

Postby Baak » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:08 pm

Holy cow. Theeeees is amazink! 8)
Baak

OoH Founding Member<br />Site Admin

Postby vinylrake » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:59 am

lank Wrote:pvk is skarg. good to know he's still around. :D

ok i cut and pasted the wrong email, 'hgardner' is the other yes rsvp.

PS: IMPORTANT - there were several emails that bounced when I sent out the initial invitation, I generally don't recognize people's emails - especially not emails of people I don't regularly correspond with via email, so if you know ANYBODY in OoH in real life or anywhere other than here on the forums, (or a FoOh) please let them know about tonight.

Queso: If you still are in contact with Hungrosity please let him know? I think his email was one of the ones that bounced.
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Postby Monstertool » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:20 am

wow awesome, sounds like we're gonna have a great turnout, i can't wait to play tonight, as of right now i almost have all the plugs downloaded. keel u all later
Monstertool

OoH Member<br />2000 Club

Postby Omicron » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:11 pm

Long story short, I probably won't be there. I forgot my admin password, don't have an install CD, and need to figure some way of getting around it. The myth 1.7.1 beta says its expired and it won't let me reinstall without the admin password. Have fun guys.
Omicron

OoH Special Guest

Postby Frumius » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:34 pm

Wow, looks like I found myself just in time for a grand reunion!

Hey, Omi-- if you're on OS X then boot from your system DVD and change your pw from there, I believe under the Utilities menu.

Then download Myff 1.7.1 from the OoH downloads page.

There -- now unless life itself is the obstacle we will be enjoying your company. :P
Frumius

OoH Member<br />2000 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Gabber's Corner