Guild Wars

Talk about Myth, other games and anything else (within the rules)

Postby Baak » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:00 am

Dang, sounds like something we need to explore! :)
Baak

OoH Founding Member<br />Site Admin

Postby Monstertool » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:53 pm

here's my guild wars update, haha i started a second charachter a couple of weeks ago, my new charachter is a Warror/Monk, i realized from my first charachter how incredebly annoying it was being out in the field fighting monsters without any monk skills, because a non-monk class charachter can only resurrect party members one time, but one of the monk skills is to resurrect an unlimited number of times, so if anyone plays this game, i'd highly reccomend taking monk skills as at least a secondary profession, if not a primary one. i'm having loads of fun with my warrior monk though, he's tough to kill, because he uses his monk skills to heal himself during battle. he uses this one skill called Mending which has a +3 life regeneration, and he also uses this other skill thats gives him 8hp for each hit he puts on the enemy. so he's incredebly difficult to kill, unless the enemy can take off his enchantments. so fun, he's a keeling machine. oh and he's level 19 and a half whoo hooo. i'm thinking about making my next charachter like a mesmer/monk or an elementalist/monk, haha they replay value is so great in this game, its absolutely incredible. i can't wait to start from scratch again with a new charachter, and the cool thing is that you can transfer items between your charachters too, so if my warrior/monk finds an awesome item for another charachter that i have, he can give it to the other charachter. anyways, check it out, i promise if anyone plays this, they won't be dissapointed
Monstertool

OoH Member<br />2000 Club

Postby The Elfoid_TFS » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:40 am

WoW is what ya need. End of story.

=)
The Elfoid_TFS

OoH Special Guest

Previous

Return to Gabber's Corner