A gallery of Mythers...

Talk about Myth, other games and anything else (within the rules)

Postby Two Saks » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:28 pm

wow VR...truly disgusting. truly, truly. I actually had the taste of pre-vomit in my mouth when first viewing.
Two Saks

OoH Founding Member<br />3000 Club

Postby vinylrake » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:38 pm

er..um...TS? You have the nerve to call ME disgusting? Have you ever actually _looked_ at your OWN icon?

The only remotely redeeming quality your icon has is that it is so small that I can't see much detail.
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Postby The Elfoid_TFS » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:08 am

vinylrake Wrote:er..um...TS? You have the nerve to call ME disgusting? Have you ever actually _looked_ at your OWN icon?

The only remotely redeeming quality your icon has is that it is so small that I can't see much detail.

I can't help but get involved in this vomit-inducing competition, here is OB's girlfriend:

The Elfoid_TFS

OoH Special Guest

Postby vinylrake » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:45 am

Elfoid, you kinda missed the point, we aren't dissing _other_ people, or _other_ people's girlfriends (who are, if they don't complain too much about myth definitely off-limits for ridicule. The only exception is one OoHer's wife who we tease him about because we hope she will notice and discipline us), the humor (at least as I see it) is in making fun of ourselves.

Now, if you had posted that picture and said it was a picture of _you_, that would be a little more amusing.

ps. Of course this hypothesis about why this topic is funny assumes that TS and I aren't submitting actual photos of ourselves.
vinylrake

Postby The Elfoid_TFS » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:55 am

vinylrake Wrote:Elfoid, you kinda missed the point, we aren't dissing _other_ people, or _other_ people's girlfriends (who are, if they don't complain too much about myth definitely off-limits for ridicule. The only exception is one OoHer's wife who we tease him about because we hope she will notice and discipline us), the humor (at least as I see it) is in making fun of ourselves.

Now, if you had posted that picture and said it was a picture of _you_, that would be a little more amusing.

ps. Of course this hypothesis about why this topic is funny assumes that TS and I aren't submitting actual photos of ourselves.

I'm not dissing anyone, the pic is on the WRATH site in OB's profile. It's a joke he lets run. I respect OB a lot, I'd not make fun if it could lead to trouble with him. Whatever tho, I increasingly find you guys humour is very different from my own.
The Elfoid_TFS

OoH Special Guest

Postby vinylrake » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:38 am

Humor is a very subjective thing. Is true.

To be fair though, I wouldn't lump everyone else here's sense of humor in with my own anally-retentive always-strive-to-be-politically-correct kind of humor. Some OoHers have a much more anal-expulsive style of humor.

Also, to be extra fair, the picture you posted might have fit in perfectly and been very funny, I have on several occassions been accused of not having a sense of humor.

ps. Wow, I sure am having fun with my new digital camera. These things are GREAT! It's so easy to change my icon now.
vinylrake

Postby Two Saks » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:55 pm

er..um...TS? You have the nerve to call ME disgusting? Have you ever actually _looked_ at your OWN icon?

I know, I know...the New "cookie dough and sausage diet" is not working as well as adverstised, but I've lost a few pounds and can now fit in my old size 83 jeans.

BTW...the icon was a picture taken of me while I play myth. I took the Depends off because it's a little embarressing.

I can't help but get involved in this vomit-inducing competition, here is OB's girlfriend:

I don't know Elf...if you cover one eye and stare into the distance she's kinda cute in a large sort of way. I try to find the beauty in everyone and everything. Life is like a box of chololates...sometimes you get a really really big piece of chocolate.
Two Saks

OoH Founding Member<br />3000 Club

Postby vinylrake » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:16 pm

Two Saks Wrote:BTW...the icon was a picture taken of me while I play myth. I took the Depends off because it's a little embarressing.

Ok that's IT. I am swearing off Myth forever.

Unless of course you are just trying to wage some psychological warfare by distracting me with unpleasant thoughts as I am trying to keel you....hmmm...

[mustn't think about TS playing myth naked, must think good thoughts, vr, think good thoughts... think of a candy mountain made of blue chocolate dorf heads... no, that won't work TS LOOKS like he ate a candy mountain of dorf heads, dang. think of something pure and innocent, maybe young nazi girls singing folk songs of valhalla on a flower strewn hillside, yes! That's it!]
vinylrake

Postby Baak » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:01 pm

Dang guys, I can't decide between these two avatars:

and

Baak

OoH Founding Member<br />Site Admin

Postby Frumius » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:03 pm

Baak, wouldn't want to do what that guy is doing, but the other one is quite do-able.
Frumius

OoH Member<br />2000 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Gabber's Corner