Galleria Mythica Mark II

Talk about Myth, other games and anything else (within the rules)

Postby The Elfoid_TFS » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:12 am

Baak, thats esentially what the old galleria was. This new one's not really designed with 56kers in mind, and blogger won't let me do that. My plan is that I'll have a simple page with links to people for 56kers to use - everyone DOES have their own page I can link to. But I wanna get it up first.

Oh, and most of the personal s*** like 'great guy' or 'really funny' is gonna go - its a waste of time and not really doing what I intended people to get out of this whole thing.
The Elfoid_TFS

OoH Special Guest

Postby vinylrake » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:49 am

Frumius Wrote:So you're that guy sitting down in back on the left?

I thought he was that mysterious looking guy(?) wearing the hat that you can see through the window.
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Postby Frumius » Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:33 am

vinylrake Wrote:I thought he was that mysterious looking guy(?) wearing the hat that you can see through the window.

But wait, do pickles wear hats? How are we going to figure this out?
Frumius

OoH Member<br />2000 Club

Postby Jungle Pickle » Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:51 pm

I will solve the mystery for you.

The person in front, who is obviously using an iPod, is not Jungle Pickle. Though JP did possess the receipt for such a thing, it is well known that <i>pickles have no ears</i>. The rely on keen senses of smell and sight, as well as a sophisticated sonar that is also completely useless in the dense jungle.

The person behind him, with the black hair, is also not Jungle Pickle. Mrs. Evelyn Hootinannigaricus reported seeing him in a French restaurant earlier, at 7pm. Pickles must spend at least 7 hours a day soaking in brine, starting from no sooner than 3pm. This person therefore is not a Pickle.

The man in the seat with the bag is ALSO not Jungle Pickle, for he is sleeping in public. If you nap in the Amazon you will be immediately skeletonized by rabid jungle frogs.

As for the man in the window... he's driving the train. This requires qualifications. Put simply, Pickles object to formal schooling or testing as a form of decadent capitalism. This person is therefore also not Jungle Pickle.

JP is, in fact, right behind you. The whole picture business was meant to distract you and allow for the opportunity to creep up unawares. Cheerio!

::lunges::
Jungle Pickle

OoH Member

Postby The Elfoid_TFS » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:08 pm

*reaveals his t-shirt (hidden by a cape) has porcupines glued to it*
The Elfoid_TFS

OoH Special Guest

Postby Two Saks » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:58 pm

JP is, in fact, right behind you. The whole picture business was meant to distract you and allow for the opportunity to creep up unawares. Cheerio!

::lunges::

Beware of pickles - they are seedy.
Two Saks

OoH Founding Member<br />3000 Club

Postby The Elfoid_TFS » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:48 pm

Pickel ya pic is up so gimme info.

I'm almost to Galleria III, but I need details :(
The Elfoid_TFS

OoH Special Guest

Postby Baak » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:52 pm

Beware of pickles - they are seedy.

Briney, too... :paranoid: