Last Night's vImp Night highlights, check 'em out

Talk about Myth, other games and anything else (within the rules)

Last Night's vImp Night highlights, check 'em out

Postby Frumius » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:51 pm

The Imp games I hosted last night were really fun. Far more rabble than Imps, but even the rabble was mostly ppl I play with/against pretty frequently. By and large the attitude was good, but there was this one character, Placid, who showed up and started berating Organ Donor, a long time Imp and friend from before Imp began. I told him if he continued he'd be toobed. "Toobed? lol," Placid replied. Lol. I let it go for then.

A minute later he shouted (all caps) some F-word stuff at someone. I said If he denigrated my guests once more he's out. He did. BOOT. He popped back in. "Jerk, I am a legend!" he spouted. BOOT. Pops back in, "I will have you banned for booting a legend!" BOOT. Pops back in. BOOT. Pops back in. I BOOT and lock game. I ask in the pregame how can one wank someone, and someone told me to show wanklist and then buddy him. So I explained that I was going to dump the game and wank the guy. I dumped, chased him to ranked, saw that he was a Full Moon, and wanked him! Back in unranked, games resumed as normal :) That was the biggest excitement. Everyone applauded.

But the best in-game moment was on RiP bacon. Ahh, RiP Bacon! I love it. I did my classic Frum's WightBlast Maneuver, a very frumious maneuver indeed. You gotta see it here: RiP Bacon Excellentness 4-10-06 . I used to H00r it up on TFL years ago with this maneuver on RiP. Definitely check it out. It's an amazingly high percentage strat, but you have to start at one of the pond starts. I had 3 team mates*, so it was hard to fill them in on my plan as we played, but they went along with it grudgingly,not really knowing my idea. But their begrudgement was unjustified, as you will see in the end. Check it out! (And then promptly forget it, because I want to continue with this end-of-game maneuver in the future!) I watched the film, and Propagandhi knew what was coming from very early, you can see him warn his mates, but to no avail! Mwahahahhahahahaaaaaa! The same thing barely works on Gimble, due to only having one wight; much harder to get it to work out.

*Unfortunately, I totally forgot about one of them, and you can see that he runs out of units and I never give him any more. Dang, I was just occupied by capping and getting my plan to work that I forgot I had him on my team! My bad :( . He prolly thinks I'm mean.
Last edited by Frumius on Tue May 23, 2006 7:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Frumius

OoH Member<br />2000 Club

Postby sillek » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:02 pm

Don't worry about Placid. Myth TFL is almost as old as him. Marathon is an ancient entity compared to him.

He's an immature idiot everywhere he goes..good choice on wanking him.
sillek

OoH Member

Postby Monstertool » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:40 pm

definately sounds like you did the right thing. the main reason i don't get online and play much with the rabble is because of all the rudeness that goes on, to me it definately messes up my gaming experience. good thing is now that when i join "A Frumious Game" there will be one less person out there to ruin the fun since he's wanklisted.
Monstertool

Postby vinylrake » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:58 pm

Man, I wish I could change my playmyth username... wouldn't "Wanklisted" just be THE perfect playmyth username?

ps. Frum I was going to watch your film, but I am afraid I might not be able to forget such an amazing maneuver, so I didn't watch it. Congrats on whatever your wight endgame thing was!

pps. Damn, did I forget another Monday night aGAIN?
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Postby Frumius » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:23 am

Elfoid, I am really thinking that Frum's WightBlast Maneuver (see the film I mentioned above, RiP Bacon Excellentness 4-10-06 , for an example of it; I have other examples, too! :) ) should somehow make its way into the Wikipedia Myth entry. Many a foe has succumbed to the frumious tactic, mostly in TFL since that's where Rest in Pieces came from--though since the TFL Multipack came out for Myth 2 I have resurrected it. :)

"Frumious" is a word made up by one of your guys, an Englishman, Charles Lutwidge Dodgeson (Lewis Carroll). It's in the poem "Jabberwocky," which is in Through the Looking Glass, which is the book after Alice in Wonderland. He also made up the word "chortle" for that poem. Only chortle actually stuck in the language.

You don't really have to put the maneuver in. But, hey.
Frumius

Return to Gabber's Corner