Cure for Myth hangover?

Talk about Myth, other games and anything else (within the rules)

Cure for Myth hangover?

Postby Two Saks » Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:41 am

wanted to know if anyone has a good remedy to combat the aftermath of Sat night mythfest. I think I'll try tomato juice and left-over raviolis tomorrow. Reminds me of what my dorfs look like lying next to their satchels in a pool of blood.

advice? anyone?

TS (Totally Sleepy) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Two Saks

OoH Founding Member<br />3000 Club

Postby Baak » Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:09 pm

I find that a few mortar rounds with coffee and sometimes a couple of pus packets later in the afternoon do the trick.

Errr...

Actually I have yet to find a good overall remedy. Fresh air and sunshine help, as do protein shakes and kombucha - at least for me. Also it seems like if I can get an hour's nap in sometime during Sunday afternoon I do much better on Monday. ;)

Unfortunately, I haven't been getting as much fresh air and sunshine lately (due to the snowpack) - and can seriously feel the after effects well through Monday. :shock:

Funny too, on days like today I'll think: "dang, I really should take a week off Myth once in a while." Yet somehow it's very hard to resist the urge to play by the time the next Saturday comes around. We have such a great group that it's difficult to pass up a chance to play again. :D

And here I am fixing "RDF!! Return to White Falls" while I type this...
Baak

OoH Founding Member<br />Site Admin

Return to Gabber's Corner