erm, hello?

Talk about Myth, other games and anything else (within the rules)

erm, hello?

Postby The Elfoid_TFS » Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:20 am

Hi there, this is that wonderful Elfoid guy and I just registered on these here forums.

I was just wondering if I'm allowed to talk about anything non-RDF anywhere on these forums?
The Elfoid_TFS

OoH Special Guest

Postby Baak » Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:40 pm

Elfoid! :D

Yes, I have now added several forum topics under a completely new Category: "Non-RDF!! Discussions" - let me know if you can't fit what you want to discuss into one of those topics - I can always create more.

I prefer to have the discussions on these forums centered around Myth and/or other Gaming (e.g. NWN, etc.) - but preferably around Myth. :)

If you're thinking about setting up a schedule for some friendly TFS/OoH games like we discussed - possibly once a month - feel free to start a topic under "Tournies/Challenges" in the new "Non-RDF!! Discussions" Category.

Sound good?

Hope to see you on the field of battle soon - don't know if you've noticed, but the OoH has grown considerably recently - see the cover page: http://www.orderofhpak.com
Baak

OoH Founding Member<br />Site Admin

Postby The Elfoid_TFS » Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:39 am

Might be nice. We've got a new member, he sux.

Our order is in trouble right now, in terms of skilled players.

Beedle, Bezzer, Captain Kelp, MeeesterBond and Tireces are all active but only Bond is any good. Tireces is a poor average and Beedle is ok at some plugins.

Mazzakazza and Doug are almost totall inactive :\.

We'd totally lose, but might be fun.
The Elfoid_TFS

OoH Special Guest

Postby Monstertool » Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:36 pm

wow sounds like a OoH vs TFS match could be fun, we rarely get to play against anyone but ourselves. Hopefully Elfoid and Baak could set something up, would be loads of fun, i'm all for that idea.

Monstertool
Monstertool

OoH Member<br />2000 Club

Postby Two Saks » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:20 am

I'm with you Monstertool...an Ooh vs TFS match would be a blast (even if it's not RDF, pun intended).

Elfoid! it was fun playing with TFS last summer. Don't worry if you can't field a large team, OoH has grown and the weekly turnouts have been great. There are plenty of mercenaries to be employed to even out the numbers.

TS

just for you VR ------> :D :) :o :oops: :x :badgrin: ;) :evil:
Two Saks

OoH Founding Member<br />3000 Club

Postby The Elfoid_TFS » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:02 pm

I'm kinda busy atm, contact me, I'll 4get 2 contact u.

theelfoid_TFS@hotmail.com
The Elfoid_TFS

OoH Special Guest

MT vs the world

Postby vinylrake » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:50 am

Monstertool Wrote:wow sounds like a OoH vs TFS match could be fun, we rarely get to play against anyone but ourselves.

That's right, we have lots of experience playing with ourselves, but we aren't all that er...*cough* "experienced" playing with others.
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Return to Gabber's Corner