MWC stuff

Read OoH news/announcements and post feedback/support here

MWC stuff

Postby truth » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:40 pm

cheers for the add boys. Darn DH removed me due to "inactivity" heh. anyway.. need access to the special guest stuff? blah blah deblah!

yar, cheers,!

Truth
truth

OoH Special Guest

Postby vinylrake » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:01 am

Welcome to the MWC08 OoH Team!

I've added you to our mwc08 mailing list and you should have access to the mwc08 and special guest forum sections. Let me know if you have any issues/questions with either.

As you probably know we are a pretty easy-going low-stress group of friends who play myth for fun, not for glory or profit or even 'street cred'. Other than the normal 'have fun' guidelines, the only other thing I should probably mention is that we have a couple of members (children of other players) who are younger than the average Myther (tho both are more mature than many players who are much older) so in practices and in matches we adhere pretty strictly to a PG language rating for all pre-post-ingame-chat. Don't know if that sounds restrictive or not, but it is what it is. Thanks for your cooperation.

There's a whole boatload of mwc stuff on the forums to wade through, Tai's captaining posts and related replies are the most pertinent but given your high recommendation from both Frum and Tai it may be stuff you already know.

OoH is very democratic / egalitarian / communist in nature so our general philosophy is "if you show up you can play in the match". We've been taking practices a bit more seriously this year so our philosophy has evolved slightly to "if you show up you can play in the match, if you show up to practice AND the match you can play MORE and are more likely to have an interesting role to play when you do play".
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Return to OoH News/Feedback/Support