RDF Gold (v6.0) Tweaks/Ideas - Comments Please

Read OoH news/announcements and post feedback/support here

Postby Baak » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:43 pm

Update:

Based on some excellent RDF games this past weekend we agreed that the Mondo Flareballs will stay but I will do my best to get the T-Ghols to pick them up and toss them.

Also, Colossus attacks will remain the same (i.e. not mana-based) - they are certainly not invincible depending on terrain/situation - or dark spids! I am still planning on changing them so they do damage themselves with their own shots though, since that's basically a bug.

So the main items now are:
  • New Fireball images (for fireballs and contrails)
  • Slight adjustment to Slow Fireballs (same recharge time and slight mod to radius/damage)
  • Mondo Flareballs tossable by Mini and regular T-Ghols (just like Stunballs and Pus)
  • RDF as "one plugin active" instead of the current two
  • Less "Exploding in your face" - RD/Giant/Colossus Fireballs likely will survive explosions and possibly less rippling effects
  • RD/Giant "Hero" Fireballs likely to become same color as normal, so as to allow for even more sneakiness...
  • (Maybe) Fire dies down more quickly and/or more colorful

Comments please. :)
Baak

OoH Founding Member<br />Site Admin

Postby vinylrake » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:30 am

Baak Wrote:Update:
So the main items now are:
  • New Fireball images (for fireballs and contrails)
  • Slight adjustment to Slow Fireballs (same recharge time and slight mod to radius/damage)
  • Mondo Flareballs tossable by Mini and regular T-Ghols (just like Stunballs and Pus)
  • RDF as "one plugin active" instead of the current two
  • Less "Exploding in your face" - RD/Giant/Colossus Fireballs likely will survive explosions and possibly less rippling effects
  • RD/Giant "Hero" Fireballs likely to become same color as normal, so as to allow for even more sneakiness...
  • (Maybe) Fire dies down more quickly and/or more colorful

Comments please. :)

slight color for fire would be kewl. i won't cry if you make the fire dissapear sooner, but don't mind the current long lasting fire, i figure the visuals and crackling of the fire while playing RDF is helping prepare me for hell.
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Postby sillek » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:43 am

Unlike vr, I would cry if fire died down quicker. Colour is fine.
sillek

OoH Member

Postby vinylrake » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:37 am

sillek Wrote:Unlike vr, I would cry if fire died down quicker. Colour is fine.

Well, I might tear up, but as long as there is fire burning somewhere on a myth map I won't break down completely.
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Previous

Return to OoH News/Feedback/Support