Adjusted main menu on forums

Read OoH news/announcements and post feedback/support here

Adjusted main menu on forums

Postby Baak » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:50 pm

I've adjusted the main menu at the top of all forums pages to include MariusNet more prominently since many of us are using those links regularly.

The "MariusNet" link takes you to the main mn forums page, while the "Players" and "Games" links take you to the list of currently active players and games for Myth II.

I haven't updated the links on the rest of the site, as I am planning an overhaul of it sometime this Winter.

Let me know if you have additional ideas/suggestions for the main menu.
Baak

OoH Founding Member<br />Site Admin

Re: Adjusted main menu on forums

Postby vinylrake » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:14 am

Baak Wrote:...Let me know if you have additional ideas/suggestions for the main menu.

Perhaps an 8"x10" glossy photo of me? It would at least create some more traffic to the site. We could use more female presence in OoH.

Or not.

ps. Speaking of which (females playing Myth), Zert (not female) and SoulSplat (female) are relocating to New England so I hope to talk them back into playing Myth. Once they are within a couple hours drive, I will at least be indoctrinating their kids to the game. They would be the youngest player(s), but their oldest isn't much younger than Cobrakid was when he started playing Myth with us lo these many years ago...
vinylrake

OoH Member<br />4000 Club<br>Forum Admin

Return to OoH News/Feedback/Support